1. Be willing to make lots of mistakes. Mistakes are life lessons – you learn from them. It’s better to do something than to never take a risk.
2. When you’re choosing a career, think of jobs that you will love. It doesn’t feel like work if it is something that you love. And if you follow your passion, then success will follow you.
3. Keep trying out new interests and exploring new ideas. The more things you try and experience in life, the more interesting and rich your life will be. You only live once, so try and live life to the full.
4. Sometimes less is more. Choose an area, or two, where you think you can excel - and build a reputation for being highly skilled. You need to narrow your focus to master anything.
5.Take the opportunities that come your way. If you don’t act quickly someone else might get there first – and that great opportunity may not come round again.
6. Don’t worry too much about what others think. Do NOT let other people define who you’ll become. Be true to yourself – and seek to follow your own dreams.
7.Make other people feel good about themselves. The secret of life is having good relationships. Treat everybody well, and show them patience and respect. If people feel good when they’re with you, it will open lots of doors (and you’ll enjoy life more, and have some great relationships.)
“Live your truth. Express your love. Share your enthusiasm. Take action towards your dreams. Walk your talk. Dance and sing to your music. Embrace your blessings. Make today worth remembering.”—Steve Maraboli (via jaysilences)